Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Food

Grant

13 hours ago, michaelmorris said:

Hi Grant

I know I've booked curry for two on Friday night and hog roast for two on Saturday.  I can't find any record of booking the Sunday Lunch.  I know it is a complete pain, but could you check for me?

Thanks

No bookings for Sunday lunch from you Michael.. yet? :D

I've a spare Sunday roast going if someone wants it. I had planned to stay for it but I am catching a ferry from Portsmouth to Spain Sunday evening so need to head off early as the boss is worried I'd be cutting it too fine. 

Not sure how this works, whether I can give someone my ticket (if this is how it works) as I don't want to see it go to waste. 

14 minutes ago, RayD said:

I've a spare Sunday roast going if someone wants it. I had planned to stay for it but I am catching a ferry from Portsmouth to Spain Sunday evening so need to head off early as the boss is worried I'd be cutting it too fine. 

Not sure how this works, whether I can give someone my ticket (if this is how it works) as I don't want to see it go to waste. 

Hi Ray - we haven't put the food orders in yet, so if it's simpler we can refund you instead - drop me a PM if you want me to sort this.

Archived