Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Aliens?

4 hours ago, Demonperformer said:

"The green ones are ours" [A view from the gallery. Babylon 5 S05E04]

B5 was awesome. so many great line. Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else

4 hours ago, John78 said:

You cant see it if you can see the green light unless the vessel is coming straight at you.

I didn't know this to be the case, but I have noticed both lights not being visible at the same time on aircraft passing overhead here.

James

I've actually seeing such signature in my subs as direct consequence of airplane passing overhead. I was shooting short subs - 1 minute, and spotted low flying plane heading for my target area. I said to myself: "Hope it does not fly directly into frame or I'll loose my sub". Guess what happened dozen of seconds later when sub downloaded? :D

It was much more magnified due to low altitude of airplane, but also because of narrow FOV of long focal scope, and "blink" parts where very shiny and thick.

Archived