Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Wessex Astro Open Day this Saturday

prusling

WAS are holding their annual open day at the Allendale Centre in Wimborne from 11:00 to 16:00 on Saturday (22nd).  A number of members will be there with equipment and models/displays and there is a Space Detectives workshop for kids.

I'll be there for a while with my grandson (space mad!) and I know that Ade will be there with his solar setup.  Could be a great opportunity to meet up with club members if you're free?

Ade or I can provide further info.

Thanks for flagging this Peter, though looking at the weather forecast for Sat, I'm not sure that much solar observing will actually be going on, but we'll have our scopes there regardless.

You never know, the Met Office have been wrong on more than one occasion ;)

Ade

13 hours ago, Dave1 said:

I would of liked to of attended this, as its right on my doorstep. Unfortunately it's a family day, all the family are coming round. 

See you somewhen else. 

Dave

Thats a shame Dave, it would have been nice to have met you.  I'm sure we'll all catch up sometime soon though.

Ade

Archived