Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

Mark at Beaufort

Owner of Site

Hello Members

If you look at the membership you will see that I am classed as the 'owner' and 'leader'

Clearly it would be better for a local member to take on the role? Can you advise me if you wish to take on this role.

Mark

I'll do it. And I'll even try to drum up a bit of interest as well, get some activity going. The last proper post in here was 9 months ago!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, johnfosteruk said:

I'll do it. And I'll even try to drum up a bit of interest as well, get some activity going. The last proper post in here was 9 months ago!

John I have made you the Leader of the group. At the SGL star party over the weekend I chatted with Grant about the Club setup so early next year we will start to make individuals 'owners' and I will then withdraw. Good luck with recruitment.

10 hours ago, Mark at Beaufort said:

John I have made you the Leader of the group. At the SGL star party over the weekend I chatted with Grant about the Club setup so early next year we will start to make individuals 'owners' and I will then withdraw. Good luck with recruitment.

Jolly good, Best pull my finger out!