Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

S@N Moon map

Davey-T

Its a neat little map Ive just put it up on my wall replacing the Moon map I got that came free with the first issue of the S@N magazine in 2004 which was getting a bit tatty.In fact the spider community  I discovered behind it have now got a new albeit a downsized new home.?

23 minutes ago, kirkster501 said:

My GF Louise is buying me a subscription to S@N for Xmas.

11 minutes ago, Jonk said:

That's what I got a couple of years ago... great present!

Me too, I loved it.  I always look forward to being told "your comic is here" ?

Although I have quite a lot of reference stuff on the moon, I couln't resist the chance of free moon map. The map is really quite good, in fact rather than see it get damaged, as it just paper, f I've had it laminated at a local printers. It cost me £1.60 and is well worth it. Thanks S&N.

On 02/10/2018 at 13:59, Alfian said:

Although I have quite a lot of reference stuff on the moon, I couln't resist the chance of free moon map. The map is really quite good, in fact rather than see it get damaged, as it just paper, f I've had it laminated at a local printers. It cost me £1.60 and is well worth it. Thanks S&N.

My girlfriend is going to take it to the local framing people and have it ironed and framed.

It'll be the 4th poster she's done for me and this way, they'll keep for a very long time.

Now I just need to build a new observatory to house them all in!

On 02/10/2018 at 15:59, Alfian said:

Cracking Idea, thanks Ian!:hello2:

It's a decent poster too..

Dave

45 minutes ago, F15Rules said:

Cracking Idea, thanks Ian!:hello2:

It's a decent poster too..

Dave

Thanks Dave. I should point out that I had mine laminated to A3 size, ie folded in half (north/south) so the east/west are on front and back. It maybe spoils the poster image but it makes it much more usable in a practical way rather than managing something more sail like. 

Archived