Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar_close-ups_winners.thumb.jpg.b5fb18580607a749e382266fe55a02a1.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Fozzie

Thought we had some WL pores..... But No!

I've not done any WL observing for some while, but I do like to check in on a regular basis with Helioviewer to make sure I'm not missing any activity..  Today was one of those check in's... Instantly 2 tiny black spots on the surface  :hello2: yesss we've got some WL features to keep an eye on...

But these WL pores stayed the same size when I zoomed in.. :icon_scratch:

My initial excitement instantly disappeared to one of embarrassment.. looks like the lap top screen needs a clean! :iamwithstupid:  

Heyho back to work we go... :hiding::homework:

you'd cry if you didn't laugh sometimes...

Ta

Fozzie

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

there was a small spot yesterday, i seen it while shooting those lovely tree proms, well done mate even if thay was just dust maybe one dust one spot eh., cloud and misery here today 😪. charl. 

Edited by xtreemchaos
  • Like 1

Cheers Charl, I've been watching the Ha imaging's come through.. those proms looked fantastic..