Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar_close-ups_winners.thumb.jpg.b5fb18580607a749e382266fe55a02a1.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
wulfrunian

Thanks Rother Valley

I have a Celestron CG-5 Advanced GT Mount  that I bought second hand last year and have grown to love it.

Alas, it is beginning to fail me by switching itself off whenever it fancies. The fault seems to point toward the power board but when I made enquiries was told that the mount has been discontinued and the mount and accessories are no longer available.

Come to the rescue Rother Valley Optics who are sourcing the board for me at the normal price. I’ve used them before and certainly will again. Not only that but they said that in the unlikely event of the board not fixing the problem they will be happy to look at the mount for me with a view to finding the problem and rectifying it. Happy with that service.

Credit where it’s due I say. Thanks again RVO.

• Like 1