Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGL Bring,Buy,Sell

Scott

As with previous years there will be a chance for people to bring astro gear that they wish to sell (or give away, but see me first ;)). As some gear is too cumbersome to bring to the star party only to take home, we will use this thread for people to state what they will be bringing and for others to express interest or not. 

I'll start :D Skywatcher 200p. £130.00. Single speed focuser. Longer collimation screws with upgraded springs for imaging. I think I've still got the origionals to go with it but will need to check. Pretty good nick.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a few bits and pieces.

1× Skytee II head upgraded to a Baader Vixen clamp on top and a ADM vixen clamp on the end - £175

2x (I think) Telrads with Base plates - £25 each

1x basic Laser Collimator - £10

1x AZ Goto mount with Synscan v3 Handset and the steel tubed tripod - £90

TAL gen 3 (I think)  25mm super plossl eyepiece - £10

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, RayD said:

I've got more red lights than a Soho night club now ?

Haha, same boat. I've ordered some red cellophane so if anyone needs an offcut there will probably be some available gratis. Just pop by.
Thats if Amazon deliver the red led strips to mod my lights in time :)

1 hour ago, mark skelton said:

How much Michael?

£5 - You're just over that way from me, so why don't you pop in and have a look at it.   If you want I can take a photo of it for you.  The only reason I'm replacing it is I've just finished making a system based on dimmable red LED lights.  This new system is both dimmable and has a built-in motion sensor so that it will automatically turn itself off after a few minutes.

Hi all

Saganite (Steve) has kindly donated a damaged scope to my school astro club and is attending. If anyone would be willing to bring it back to the north (I live in Manchester) I'd appreciate it and can collect on your return. Hope it's ok to post this here.

Cheers

Shane

44 minutes ago, Moonshane said:

Hi all

Saganite (Steve) has kindly donated a damaged scope to my school astro club and is attending. If anyone would be willing to bring it back to the north (I live in Manchester) I'd appreciate it and can collect on your return. Hope it's ok to post this here.

Cheers

Shane

How big is it Shane? If i can fit it in the car, then I can bring it back up to Manchester.

9 minutes ago, Moonshane said:

It's a 100ed but I think I got the wrong end of the stick as Steve is not attending LOL.

I'll maybe take you up on your kind offer if there's a way to get it from Steve to the star party.

Lol. Send me a PM if he does want to bring it, for me to bring home. Is it just the OTA? if so, i should be able to get that in - may have to do a trial run of packing the car.

17 hours ago, Moonshane said:

Hi all

Cheers

Shane

Same here Shane, it will fit in my car no problem. I can get it to Sedgley Park or Northampton Road areas no problem as I'm there 3 times a week.

I have 2 Storm Pelicases for sale.

Ex demo but immaculate condition still have a tag on them and only wanting what i paid for them which is cheap if looking at pelicase site.

If interested let me know ASAP as leaving friday:

IM2700 Black empty other then top foam section RRP £199 asking £100

https://peliproducts.co.uk/im2700-storm-case.html

IM26  yellow empty other then top foam section RRP £170 asking £80

https://peliproducts.co.uk/im2600-storm-case.html

Archived