Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Genuine replacement charger for SkyWatcher PowerTank

Hi All,

Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction of a UK supplier who has genuine power supplies for the SkyWatcher PowerTank? I seem to have lost mine and i need to get the tank charged up... It hasn't been charged in a while so i am a little worried that it may be damaged, but i won't know for sure until i use it.

I can see lots of chargers that say they work, but i don't want to risk frying the battery with some cheap unregulated charger. I found some posts from a few years ago but the links are dead.

Thanks in advance ?

3 minutes ago, Knighty2112 said:

Yeah i had a look at this one, but the description made me think twice because it says:

"Replacement mains adapter/charger for the Celestron 7Ah and 17Ah Power Tanks (might also be compatible with the Skywatcher 7Ah and 17Ah power tanks)"

BTW: I had a Celestron powertank (just recently sold with a scope), and now the Skywatcher powertank too, and both are identical except for the logo on the powertank, and the older Celestron powertank didn’t have the USB ports that the new Skywatcher one has fitted instead of two female 2.5mm jack plugs.

Archived