Narrowband

My first sighting of Saturn & Mars

43 minutes ago, ukuleledaveey said:

Which app is this? If its ok to ask cheers in advance.

Yep, no worries. It is Skysafari 6 Pro. Expensive app, but the basic version of Skysafari 5 is free now I believe, available for iOS and Android. Well worth trying out.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Stu1smartcookie said:

John , i purchased the 10" fex tube dob only a week or so ago and im really looking forward to using it more as the nights get longer , but i am also interested in the skyatcher ED 80.

Do you use it for astrophotography? i was also looking at the williams optic version .. ive done a bit of research but its useful for me to get your views(pardon the pun) of this scope 

Dave

Use the flex 10" dob for general viewing, and when doing presentations for schools and scout groups, as quicker to set up

Use the ED80 for AP, and still learning, and recently got a Solarmax 11, which also goes on my EQ5 mount

If you ever make it down under, welcome to come along to one of our club meets, and give you a laser tour of the Southern Hemisphere, including Southern Cross

Club is hosting a public viewing night, on Goldcoast foreshore, Saturday 15th September

Club website  http://sas.org.au/

John

Skywatcher 10 inch Dobson.jpg

Skywatcher ED80.jpg

Coronado Solarmax 11 EQ5 mount.jpg

Archived