Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss_winners.thumb.jpg.9deb4a8db27e7485a7bb99d98667c94e.jpg

stepping beyond

1st runs through processing for 3 targets this year

This is my rendition on m81, m82 and m57 , I hadn't shot on these before and I had my share of problems with equipment not connecting . I've got more to do but, this is my feeble processing attempt. They're a work in progress .

Bodes galaxy.jpg

Median m82 COMBINED FINISHED.jpg

LRGB m57  Aip4win & Pscs2.jpg

Edited by stepping beyond
  • Like 4

Thank you for the lift up yall , I try really hard with my old 3 rd  hand equipment except for the imaging train. It didn't cost much and gives me joy almost  everytime I can get out . This is the dream coming true ! A ride with a lot of Bumps and potholes.

Edited by stepping beyond

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BinocularSky
      The latest edition of the Binocular Sky Newsletter is ready. As well as the usual overview of DSOs, variable and double stars, this month we have:
      * Asteroid occultation of a bright star
      * Neptune appulse with bright star
      * Vesta getting easier
      * Three Mira stars near maximum
      This should be enough to keep you gainfully occupied with your binoculars or small telescope. To pick up your free copy, just head over to http://binocularsky.com and click on the Newsletter tab, where you can subscribe (also free, of course) to have it emailed each month, and get archived copies. 

• By BinocularSky
      The latest edition of the Binocular Sky Newsletter is ready. As well as the usual overview of DSOs, variable and double stars, this month we have:
      * Uranus and Neptune are back (just!)
      * A couple of Mira variables near maximum
      * Ceres is still available
      * Review of the Bino Bandit
      I hope it helps you to get the best out of these short summer nights with your binoculars or small telescopes.
      To pick up your free copy, just head over to http://binocularsky.com and click on the Newsletter tab. You can also subscribe (also free) and have it emailed each month.
    • By BinocularSky
      The first Binocular Sky Newsletter of 2019 is ready. In addition to the usual stuff on DSOs and variable and double stars, this month we have:
      Uranus still available Comet 46P/Wirtanen fading X Oph brightening Two (difficult) grazing occultations Here's hoping that 2019 brings us all an abundance of clear, dark skies.
      To pick up your free copy, just head over to http://binocularsky.com and click on the Newsletter tab. You can also subscribe (also free) and have it emailed each month.
    • By williamnohair
      Taken with Atik infinity Celestron Evolution 6 and focal reducer (3.3) total exposure time 2 minutes.
    • By iksobarg
      I need help choosing the best EP combo for my newest addition, a TS 150mm F5 Newt.
      Money is an object :\ however exceptions can be made.
      If it helps I'm in the midst of a DSO fever outbreak.
      You're all lovely!
      Thanks!
      John

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.