Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Fingers crossed for the weekend...

Special K

Looking promising for the UK weather wise this weekend. I think I’ll leave the EQ5 out on the deck as a fixture :) 

I’m hoping to get back to the doubles rich area at the foot of Camelopardalis. Webb2 is a dead ringer for Albireo. There are more challenging splits here and Kemble’s Cascade is not far. 

I wish you clear skies in your endeavors!! 

9BF20B39-C1FD-4484-86A4-77987FBE8A41.thumb.jpeg.95855b51e8013332f6fd9fdf7a97fdd9.jpeg

Looking reasonable here tonight,Clear outside app giving cloud cover 3, vis 10 and about  15°c for couple of hours

So must get scope out soon to cool and fingers crossed. Need to get calibration, sensors and goto fully sorted out at least tonight.

I nearly slept through the whole night but managed to get setup before dawn to observe. Seeing was well above average and astonished I could observe after it was light on a pair I’d acquired while still dark.  Webb 2 was as nice as I’d remembered it.  The primary is golden!  I experienced difficulty with Σ374 and 375 even at silly magnifications.  I’m going to try the ED80 next time to compare.

Hoping for Jupiter this evening but for now just enjoying the Sun!

Archived