Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Some activity in Ha today 19.08.2018

Mark at Beaufort

I took out the PST + DS + TV 8-24mm zoom to see if there was any activity. Well there is a nice Prom on the NE edge and you can see it coming off the surface and being visible beyond the edge. A few small other Proms + a dark filament on the Northern part of the globe. I could also see two areas of Plage.

So its nice to see some activity albeit minor.

23 hours ago, Mark at Beaufort said:

I took out the PST + DS + TV 8-24mm zoom to see if there was any activity. Well there is a nice Prom on the NE edge and you can see it coming off the surface and being visible beyond the edge. A few small other Proms + a dark filament on the Northern part of the globe. I could also see two areas of Plage.

So its nice to see some activity albeit minor.

Agreed Mark - had a nice little session yesterday. Better contrast and detail on the main filament and prom than I'd seen for some time. The prom was particularly dynamic - changing from minute to minute.

Archived