SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

TheSkyX Pro X2 plugin for the Astrometric Instruments DomePro2

rpineau

I finished the X2 plugin for the Astrometric Instruments DomePro2 ( http://www.astrometric.com/products/dome-control/).

It's available on my site as usual : https://rti-zone.org/macosx_x2dome_plugins.php.

The only thing that hasn't been fully tested is the gauging for the CPR but as it reads the one already set on the controller this doesn't prevent anything from working (this will be tested soon on a real dome and fixed if needed).

Enjoy !

Rodolphe

Edited by rpineau

• 8 months later...

I am working in the dome controller, emulating the MaxdomeII protocol, and untill now, is working great. I would like to make work the Calibrate command, but I need to know what really this command do in the controller.

It is only part of the soft that do not work.

What really the command Sync do? I have been analizing your software, but I can´t see what.

It reset the tickcounter to 0 every pass for the Home possition?

Sinchronize the tickcounter with the park Az, every time pass over that passition?

Would be appreciate any help.

Congratulations for your excellent X2 Maxdome driver.

MIguel Aznar

So you're talking about the MaxDome II ( from Diffraction Limited )plugin ... not the DomePro2 (from Astrometric Instruments).

You might want to open a dedicated thread for that (and I'll be more than happy to answer your question to the best of my abilities).

Rodolphe