Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi all,

I have been gifted a pair of Arena Observation 25x100 binoculars and a Slik Pro 700DX tripod. I have trawled the internet, but have been unable to find any information on the binoculars. Could someone kindly provide me with any info on them, they seem pretty damn good.

TIA

I was browsing between jobs today, iPhone got down to 2% so had to shut it down ( no charger with me, but good enough excuse to buy a new black braided lightning cable instead of the standard Apple white! can get some power from the radio's USB)  but yes, there's very little, in-fact I don't even see that Eschenbach  even make 25x100's.

I'm hoping the clouds clear  tonight so that I can test my new fence panel screen, just using my 15x70's, see if there's any improvement over what I can see, given that the panels might just shield the stray lights a little better than what I'm used too!

No matter what you receive or buy, if you think their good, you'll state their good, however, there are better binoculars out there?
However, go out and borrow or buy the better version and see for yourself if their really any better for your eyes! If they are you'll want to move on, but if not, you'll keep what works best for you.

I bought some cheap 15x70's and have often discounted them, then just like a telescope, used from a darker site, there's no doubt the image is better, but I still think these present binoculars in my case are holding me back, there's something not right? so I  want to obtain another set of 15x70's from a known, better brand, to further assess my requirement. 

I stopped looking Saturday night, found nothing ?
They do look nice! Maybe now someone may see some similarity to another brand possibly, in order to identify and achieve the aim of getting some sort of .pdf document with the binocular specifications.

• 1 month later...

Archived