Narrowband

Hi from Essex

Brian28

Hi , my name is Brian and I currently live on Canvey Island in Essex . My main interest is photography , and resently I have been trying to capture the  Milky Way , but living in one of the most populated areas of the country with massive light pollution isn't helpful.. so I have been reading up on technics and equipment .. and now I want to take pictures of much more ! .. I think it's called trying to run before you can walk ! .... ?

I work down in Cornwall quite a bit , so I'm looking to get out with my camera next week ..  

While looking on this and other sites I've read lots of review on equipment and I'm totally baffled as what equipment to buy ! :icon_scratch:

anyway Hello :icon_salut:

Hi, Brian, and welcome to SGL.

+1 for Making Every Photon Count. It is incredible what can be achieved with a DSLR, a decent lens and a dark sky. Well, I guess 2 out of 3 ain't bad. A decent EQ mount will also help ... there you go, I've just spent your entire budget for you in one easy purchase ...

Enjoy the journey.

Archived