Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Warm Weather To Stay Till October?

Kaliska

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dragon_Astro said:

The nice warm weather ended here a good week or so ago, back to the overcast nights and rain.

Looks like I'll be missing the Persieds if the forecast stays as it is ?

Thanks for the reminder. About a week away? 

I think we've had the hottest weather now. Once the Atlantic breaks through, as it usually does when ex-hurricanes get caught up in the jetstream, the weather will return to normal.

I just worry that we'll pay for the hot summer with a very wet autumn. Some might welcome that but rainfall makes my job a lot harder :( 

17 hours ago, Gina said:

Having had 28°C for many days now including today it feels distinctly cold now the temperature has dropped below 24°C ?

As we say here in Ireland........."Positively Baltic".

Which is a strange saying because ive been all around the Baltic and it was 32C. The Baltic was anything but Baltic.

Sounds like a load of old Baltic. If it is going to get colder  and Windy, I will be glad of my Obsey, which was made in County Tyrone, brought across on the ferry and erected in my back garden. Great bunch of Irish lads did the job. You can't beat the Irish.....Dave

11 hours ago, DAVE AMENDALL said:

Sounds like a load of old Baltic. If it is going to get colder  and Windy, I will be glad of my Obsey, which was made in County Tyrone, brought across on the ferry and erected in my back garden. Great bunch of Irish lads did the job. You can't beat the Irish.....Dave

You can if playing against them in football.

Archived