Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

whoa!!! 3 weeks without my camera i was going nuts! its had a new part fitted and good to go and what better way to test it under a stary sky!  i spent two nights under the stars meeting new people and watching meteors whizzzing over head this weekend. 

Sony A7RII 

Zeiss 24-70mm F4

iso 6000

20"

30014289208_1dfd381fcb_c.jpgLlanddwyn gazers by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

30014288728_0a2e4c3c7b_c.jpgMW cloudy by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

Lovely shots. I was there a few weeks ago, unfortunately only during the daytime,  the dog ban on the island meant I could only have a brief wander along the island before I had to get back to my furry friends. 

Is there camping nearby where you can stay overnight, or can you just wild camp?

7 minutes ago, JimothyC said:

Lovely shots. I was there a few weeks ago, unfortunately only during the daytime,  the dog ban on the island meant I could only have a brief wander along the island before I had to get back to my furry friends. 

Is there camping nearby where you can stay overnight, or can you just wild camp?

you can camp in the woods if your brave enough :) arrive late leave early :)

apparently this was the communication satellite that re entered last night    at 10:58 pretty cool :)

That is cool! Thought it looked a bit bright to just be a meteor. Nice one

Archived