Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Another milestone passed on SGL

John

I've been rather busy recently posting on the Skywatcher ED150 so I've just noticed that I have passed 40K posts on this wonderful forum today :icon_biggrin:

Many thanks to FLO, the admins and the mods for creating and maintaining this unique place to share our hobby. And thanks to the members here for putting up with me for 10+ years :icon_salut:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many congratulations John.

It seems only a short while ago that you passed 30K, but with much Astro knowledge and experience, your services on this forum are always sought after, and this keeps you busy on SGL. 

Long may it continue. :smiley:

Congratulations, John. Many thanks for everything you've shared. I'm sure the amount spent on eyepieces by SGL members based on your excellent reviews and advice far exceeds your post count ;) From a personal perspective, I've seen an awful lot that I wouldn't have done without your reports for inspiration or advice on how to see/find targets. Thank you.

40k really is quite an incredible amount of posts John, I can only imagine how many people you have helped on how may occasions. Thanks for everything you do for the forum, I always enjoy your very well informed posts :) 

Jeez, 40k! 8k feels like a lot ;) 

Just noticed you and Stu have around 20k likes! you guys must be doing something right ?

Archived