Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Decided to join...Finally!

SIDO

Been visiting to get some scuttle on the ongoing Mars dust storm and found I really like the forums, so here I am ?

I ha've Middle of the road experience in astronomy so I'll have both questions and answers and maybe even some good cheer as well.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, SIDO said:

I ha've Middle of the road experience in astronomy so I'll have both questions and answers and maybe even some good cheer as well.

A real good mix of people on the forum.

There are folk on the forum just starting out, some not even bought their first scope and hence with very little knowledge, lots with some experience and some with unbelievable knowledge on various aspects of astronomy. But from my experience ALL seem to have good cheer. So you should fit in very well ? 

Welcome to the forum. 

There also seems to be a fair mix of nations on the forum. Which is great for us here in the UK who only have clouds to look at half the time as generally somebody has news and pics from somewhere in the world :thumbsup::clouds1::clouds2:.

Steve

Such a warm welcome from all the great members here at Stargazers Lounge, the smile I carry today is thanks in part at least to all of you ?

Archived