Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_comet_46p_winners.thumb.jpg.b3d48fd93cbd17bff31f578b27cc6f0d.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
michaelmorris

COMPLETED - Focus knob for C9.25 - FOUND

I'm after a focus knob for a modern Celestron C9.25.  Mostly likely will be where someone has replaced the factory focus knob with a fine focus model such as the Feathertouch.

post-91475-14073032018163.jpg.ca86cdbdc50491f3232df20c67b3151e.jpg

Edited by michaelmorris

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HenryFitz
      Help me understand how this equatorial mount CGE pro own a price tag of 5000 usd? As a beginner; will it be a smart choice for me? 
    • By Kronos831
      Hey guys,im currently on a school trip and brought my celestron firstscope with, tonight we ll  be trying some dsos and maybe saturn and jupiter,the telescope itself is not collimated and dirty (on the mirrors)So I wanted to ask.in the scope, there is no primary adjustment screws,only the ones to take it off .Does that mean that its set , allowing me to take it off wash it and back on without having to recollimate the primary?
      Thanks
      Kronos
    • By BATUHAN DERELI
      Hello ,
      I am physics student in Turkey . I have used telescopes but they were manual mount because  of that  I do not have any experiences with GO TO  mounts . I upload photos  and I pressed alignment button before finding 3 or 2 stars .  Still  ı did not  find any stars from  catalog  . I really watched many  videos but I did not do it well  my  process  still not  continue . 12 photos  I upload , first  photo teleskop , last photo is the  my  last step ,  which button should  I have press? 

• By Adaaam75
      Hi guys,
      Having had difficulty in aligning and never actually managing to get my AVX to track to the standard I know it can, is the Celestron StarSense gadget the answer? 
      I know I can align my scope accurately if I put the effort in and having moved last year I’ve been unable to have my mount fixed on a pier so I’m seriously considering this piece of kit as an easier way to align and to motivate me to get out more often.
      Please share your thoughts.....
      Adaaam75
    • By PaulaElizabeth
      Hi, newbie at using a telescope. 
      I have recently got a Celestron astromaster 130eq. I finally got chance to use it last week viewing the moon, I got some brilliant views and images. Using the 20mm erecting eyepiece and 10mm eyepiece that came with the telescope. (Pictures below to show that all was fine)
      I also have a 6mm plossl eyepiece, 15m Kellner eyepiece, 2x Barlow, and red, blue and moon filters. 
      This morning with it been clear and Jupiter and Venus is clear view I Set up my telescope as normal, got the planets into view on my telescope used the 20mm eyepiece to clarify it was In view and it was just the a small white dot which I expected. So I started to reduce down the eyepieces to get a closer view and as I was slowly trying to focus all I could see was the secondary mirror in the lense. I tried a range of my different lenses to try and get it into focus even starting at the 20mm and working my way down and I just couldn’t see anything without the secondary mirror housing in view.
      at one point I could see something behind the secondary mirror image however I couldn’t make out what it was despite trying to focus slowly in and out. Looking at forums and advice could it be that I’ve actually locked on to a star which is further away hence why I can’t focus. Please help. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.