Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Review: Astro Devices Parallelogram Standard III PRO

Been threatening this for a month or so. My review of the "Ukrainian parallelogram" (Astro Devices Parallelogram Standard III PRO) is in the minuscule Mounts section here

ReclinedOrStanding.jpg.f2fc6738cb37a17f52959bbf4128ed09.jpg

No, that's not a hippy headband; it's a head-torch! ✌️

Good review mate and thx for doing it as i am seriously considering getting 1 of these mounts :)

i take it that the counterweight is to balance both the mounting arm and the binoculars ?

what weight would you recomend for Helios Apollo 22x85 bins ? (i think they weigh about 4.5KG)

15 hours ago, Uplooker said:

I am more concerned with the matching shirts ?

I do indeed make every effort to ensure that the front of my shirts match the back of my shirts. ?

14 hours ago, triton1 said:

Are pony tails back in vogue?✌️Peace man.

Only when I can't be faffed to plait it into a queue. ✌️

11 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

what weight would you recomend for Helios Apollo 22x85 bins ? (i think they weigh about 4.5KG)

4.8 kg, I believe. Probably 2x5kg (-ish). You can then reduce the length of the weight arm, which will make it more likely to help to damp oscillations/vibrations (which, I expect, will be noticeable) in the parallelogram and hence at the binocular.

On 31/07/2018 at 09:13, BinocularSky said:

4.8 kg, I believe. Probably 2x5kg (-ish). You can then reduce the length of the weight arm, which will make it more likely to help to damp oscillations/vibrations (which, I expect, will be noticeable) in the parallelogram and hence at the binocular.

Cheers mate

really appreciate you replying :)

Archived