SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hello from Final Pr0di9y

Final Pr0di9y

Hello everyone, I recently purchased a 6" Dobsonian. It's my first telescope and so far really enjoying it, I have only looked at Jupiter and Mars so far but WOW!

So I came across this forum because every time I ask Google a question I find most answers here.

A little about me, I live in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, UK. Strangely Final Pr0di9y is not my real name that's Chris.

I look forward to talking to you all.

Clear Skies!

Hi Chris, Welcome aboard.

You'll find us a friendly bunch, lots of fine folk, all willing to share advice and experience.

Ask away, 'cause around here the only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask :)

Hi, Chris, and welcome to SGL.

A 6" dob is a great starter scope. If you've seen Jupiter and Mars and they have produced a "wow!" moment, you really should take a look at Saturn which is between them -  but be prepared to be seriously wowed!

Enjoy the journey.

4 hours ago, Demonperformer said:

A 6" dob is a great starter scope. If you've seen Jupiter and Mars and they have produced a "wow!" moment, you really should take a look at Saturn which is between them -  but be prepared to be seriously wowed!

That's hopefully the one I can see next depending on the clear skies.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived