Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss_winners.thumb.jpg.9deb4a8db27e7485a7bb99d98667c94e.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
daz

For sale - various items

I am selling these on behalf of a former member of Bedford AS, who sadly passed away in March of this year. All funds raised will be going to St John's Hospice at Moggerhanger, Bedford - so yes, a blatant attempt to raise as much as possible!!!

Questions welcome, further pictures can be provided on request, all items can be seen. Payment by bank transfer preferred, Paypal if you pay the fees (gift/friend, etc). Where postage included, this will be by Royal Mail 2nd class. For the heavier items, I travel up to Lincolnshire frequently, and to Dorset so happy to arrange a convenient collection point.

1. EQ3 Mount, upgraded with Synscan and 1.75 inch tube legs. In excellent condition and comes with 2 counter weights (very slight marks), mains power 12v cable, cigar-plug power cable, manual, illuminated polar scope and original sliding aluminium tripod and accessory tray. Collection only, or could meet. ** WITHDRAWN **

2. William Optics ZS71 APO ED Dpublet plus 50mm guide scope and rings, WO Red Dot finder and two dew straps, warranty card and bahtinov mask. In excellent condition (usual minor marks on the dovetail), the focuser has a temperature dial set into it. The S@N gave it 4/5 stars. There are no boxes that we have been able to find, so would prefer collection , but will post insured at cost - of course, it would be very securely and carefully packed. £360 collected - NOW £330! ** SCOPE - SOLD **

3. Celestron Off-axis guider. With all of the adapter rings, this has the manual but no box. One of the screws is slightly bent - but does not affect operation at all. Will be securely packed for postage. £175 inc postage - ** SOLD **

4. Orion Starshoot Auto Guider Pro. Comes with USB and ST4 cable, manual, par-focal ring. £170 inc postage - ** SALE PENDING **

5. Geoptek artificial star NOW £48 inc postage

6. Astrozap dual-channel controller £54 inc postage - NOW £50 inc postage SAVE £55!!!

7. Baader 2" to 1.25" Clicklock reducer ** SOLD **

8. William Optics Durabright 1.25" Diagonal (boxed) ** SOLD **

9. Skytron Dew strap extension cable £12 inc postage - NOW £10 inc postage

10. Orion Jupiter 80A filter ** SOLD **

11. Canon EOS T2 adapter £8 inc postage - ** SALE PENDING **

12. Celestrin Crossaim iluminated reticule £38 inc postage - NOW £33 inc postage

Thanks for looking

• Like 1

Hello Daz,

I'm interested in one of the items "Illuminated eyepiece - is it a 2" barrel?. Possible shipping to Netherlands?

Edited by Bamo

Hi Bamo

No, it is a 1.25" barrel. Happy to ship to the Netherlands - I'll check into the cost for you, but I don't think it will be hugely different.

Hi 

How much for William optics guide scope can't see it in the list 

Solarboy 

Can I have the jupiter filter please squire? ? 

11 hours ago, solarboy said:

Hi 

How much for William optics guide scope can't see it in the list 

Solarboy 

Item number 2 - is part of a package ?

45 minutes ago, RiponJas said:

Can I have the jupiter filter please squire? ? 

Replied Jas - thanks!

42 minutes ago, RiponJas said:

Item number 2 - is part of a package ?

It is indeed - although, if someone wants the scope only, I'll look to break it down. Would prefer to sell as a package though...

I'm open to offers boys and girls! :D

Hi Daz.  Is item 8 a 90 degree star diagonal and is it the dielectric version?

Cheers, Phil

Hi Phil

I believe the answer is yes to both - just realised I am missing the image for that!

Let me double-check tonight and confirm for you.

Cheers

PRICES REDUCED ON REMAINING ITEMS!!

Whoops - sorry Benny, this has gone!

• Haha 1