Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

TYPICAL!

Stargazer33

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may have a chance to see something, but it won't be dark when the totally eclipsed Moon rises and I half expect that I won't see much at all. Maybe if I were farther east I'd get a better view?

Most members here are to the west of me, so really, if you have clouds they may just save you from a disappointment?

I will try, of course, but by the time the Moon is 10° above the horizon totality ends for me at 4°29' East. (I think I'd need to be 10° farther East for a good experience).

Anyway, the sky os clear and the temperature is high.

Central Scotland cloudy, looking like rain by moonrise, continued thru rest of night. Will keep checking between 10pm and 11pm, as I glimpsed the Moon thru clouds at about 1am last night, but not holding my breath.

I must say the thunder, lighting and torrential rain here today (West Kent SE London) was most welcome after all the heat we have had for weeks and lack of rain.   It is still cloudy but in any case is it going to be dark enough to see it while it is still total eclipse anyway?

Carole 

Archived