Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_2019_sp_banner.thumb.jpg.a0ff260c05b90dead5c594e9b4ee9fd0.jpg

JohnC64

COMPLETED - QSI 683 WSG-8 with 8 position 31mm internal filter wheel and OAG

I’m selling my Mono QSI 683 WSG-8. It is around 4½  years old and is in good condition.  There are a few marks from light handling.  I don’t have the time to use this to its full extent so I am reluctantly selling this. This camera has an internal 8 position filter wheel that has the advantage of taking 31mm filters. It also has an Off axis guiding port to give everything required for imaging in a single package.

It comes with the camera, Power supply, guider cable, USB Cable, 2” nosepiece, Allan keys, Pelican case and original packaging

Price is £2500 by bank transfer, including shipping to a UK address. (Also advertised on ABS)

Specs

8.3mp Kodak KAF-8300 sensor
USB 2.0 High-Speed, 16-bit output
Dual read rates of 800kHz and 8MHz
Air cooling to 45C below ambient
An 8-position filter wheel
An Integrated Guider Port

IMG_4669.jpg.e1769d9f63e40bd4f3714bdcb44c69fe.jpgIMG_4670.jpg.1062e0ff7a17da57ea49ab6b4c6bf837.jpg

• Like 1

PM sent.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gib007
      THIS ITEM HAS NOW BEEN SOLD.
      This listing is for my personal camera (Kayron from Light Vortex Astronomy). It is a QSI 660wsg-8 monochrome CCD camera with the onboard 8-position filter wheel and Off-Axis Guider (OAG).
      The camera has been extremely well kept and cared for. I am supplying them in the original QSI pelican case, alongside the power adapter (with EU and UK plugs), a new USB cable, the QSI Allen wrench set, the 2" adapter for the camera and the guiding cable. The camera's condition is as-new.
      The QSI 660wsg-8 requires a single USB connection to control both imaging and the filter wheel. It also cools to -45°C below ambient temperature. The CCD sensor is Sony's ICX694, which is extremely low noise requiring no darks whatsoever and having peak Quantum Efficiency of 77%. The readout noise is also extremely low at only 3.97e as per my own measurement. Its full well capacity is of 17,719e, also as per my own measurement. For more information, please see QSI's website:
      https://qsimaging.com/products/600-series/qsi-660/
      Please note that this camera currently retails at just over £3,700 from UK suppliers, €4,400 from European suppliers or $4,200 from US suppliers. Payment is preferred via bank transfer but PayPal is OK with an extra 2.9% to cover PayPal fees. I'll cover postage to you via tracked Courier.
      I welcome any questions you may have regarding this listing. Thank you for looking.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.