Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

2 hours ago, bottletopburly said:

If i am   correct this will be on the new autofocus unit yet to be released 

Yes, this will be new product - Autofocuser2. It will have;

-wifi phone HC

-EXTRA: physical HC via jack plug
-EXTRA: temperature probe via jack plug

I will send you some pics when it is put together :)

• Like 1

Hi all,

We are also introducing Autofocuser 1 update - I have printed circuit and much more compact housing.

IMG_3324.JPG.42c7722ec3d18e65e3113e4a81cb877c.JPGIMG_3327.JPG.0ab5be4f6f24a4e415b202641470fbe2.JPGIMG_3325.JPG.9be4287137a9bbf4a75b15a505318db3.JPG 

Printed circuit test:

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, sunka said:

Hi all,

We are also introducing Autofocuser 1 update - I have printed circuit and much more compact housing.

IMG_3324.JPG.42c7722ec3d18e65e3113e4a81cb877c.JPGIMG_3327.JPG.0ab5be4f6f24a4e415b202641470fbe2.JPGIMG_3325.JPG.9be4287137a9bbf4a75b15a505318db3.JPG 

Printed circuit test:

Well done Pavle you’ve put a lot of effort in lately ?

• Like 1

Hi all,

It has been quite busy couple of months - from overhauling our primary autofocusing unit (which is now called AF1), to preparing a whole new product line. Preorders are now opened for AF2 and wide field focus system, for more, check out our website:

https://deepskydad.com/ny-offer

Merry Christmas!

Pavle

FOLLOW US
If you would like to be up to speed with our recent news we invite you to follow us on social media:
Facebook page (for general updates): 
Facebook community group (for discussion, idea sharing and support)
  • Like 1

On 25/12/2018 at 19:16, sunka said:

Hi all,

It has been quite busy couple of months - from overhauling our primary autofocusing unit (which is now called AF1), to preparing a whole new product line. Preorders are now opened for AF2 and wide field focus system, for more, check out our website:

https://deepskydad.com/ny-offer

Merry Christmas!

Pavle

FOLLOW US
If you would like to be up to speed with our recent news we invite you to follow us on social media:
Facebook page (for general updates): 
Facebook community group (for discussion, idea sharing and support)

Would be good to see a demo of version AF2 working with sgp if you ever get clear sky's.

• Like 1

On 26/12/2018 at 23:31, redfox1971 said:

Would be good to see a demo of version AF2 working with sgp if you ever get clear sky's.

OK, I will prepare a demo :) Currently I am a bit busy with WFFS testing :) 

Best regards,

Pavle

• Thanks 1

Hi all,

Just an update - WFFS field test on Orion at 50mm in H-alpha, lens was focused with AF1. This was shot during full moon, 90x3min.

Result:

integration_DBE.thumb.jpg.61292e2b830cfa30ba556954b475cffb.jpg

Setup:

wffs_field_test.jpg

Best regards,

Pavle

• Like 2

Hi all,

Finished HaRGB Orion image - wanted to shoot this for years! :)

HaRGB_flattened-5.thumb.jpg.0c014c313ea46cad9e2062a84f1c8bad.jpg

Best regards,

Pavle

• Like 3

7 hours ago, sunka said:

Hi all,

Finished HaRGB Orion image - wanted to shoot this for years! :)

HaRGB_flattened-5.thumb.jpg.0c014c313ea46cad9e2062a84f1c8bad.jpg

Best regards,

Pavle

There’s a lot of detail in there Pavel  Barnard’s loop showing well , colour showing well  great image .

• Like 1

Hi all,

An update on AF2. In February we had weather for quite extensive testing. Here is an indoor demo of the features and field test demonstration from one of the sessions:

Let me know if you have any questions :)

Pavle

• Like 2