SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Sky-Watcher Evostar 150ED PRO

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dweller25 said:

@FLO Steve, what is the actual weight of the ota plus tube rings, dovetail and finder please ?

9.5kg with standard rings and dovetail. We'll need to come back to you on other weights/dimensions. 

HTH, 

Steve 

37 minutes ago, AndyH said:

Goodness me, that's a fantastic price !!

3 minutes ago, DirkSteele said:

That price...Wow!

The price is lower than anyone (including me!) expected. £2k would still have been impressive. Makes me wonder if it might increase later this year, after they have thoroughly disrupted the market ?

(I am guessing, I don't know). 

Steve 

Regarding price. £1,699 is the launch price here in the UK but we'll monitor our competitors and price-match if we see any discounting ?

For early adopters, if the price falls within 30-days of you buying one we will refund the difference in Gift Vouchers. (Only proviso being the dealer displaying a lower price must have stock). 

Decent quality 150mm doublet refractor and dedicated flattener for under £1,900!!!  That's seriously good value and if it performs anything like the others in the ED Pro range then this is a guaranteed winner.

2 hours ago, FLO said:

Regarding price. £1,699 is the launch price here in the UK but we'll monitor our competitors and price-match if we see any discounting ?

For early adopters, if the price falls within 30-days of you buying one we will refund the difference in Gift Vouchers. (Only proviso being the dealer displaying a lower price must have stock). 

£1649 at Harrison's- Limited stock. It just gets better and more tempting (can't be bothered to find the emoji - shocked face)

3 hours ago, FLO said:

1 hour ago, Lockie said:

£1649 at Harrison's- Limited stock. It just gets better and more tempting (can't be bothered to find the emoji - shocked face)

That didn’t take long ?

FLO’s price is reset to £1,649. I see to the reducer/flattener and rings & dovetail set have also been discounted so I have reduced those prices too. 

Will keep watching ?

Steve 

Archived