Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_2018_sp_banner.thumb.jpg.a4fa178de7d36660e48f7eb1205319eb.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Thehammer

Greatings from Ohio

Hello every one my name is Mike S., I live near Cincinnati Oh. I also spend winter months in Tampa Fl. where viewing is a little more difficult along the coast.

Always had an interest in stargazing  but never really had a telescope until 2 years ago after attending a beginner's class in cincy at the observatory by Dean Regas.

I bought a celstron 130 st reflector and recently purchased a Meade 102 Star Navigator refactor. I have several lenses plus a Barlow 

I live in the country with some light pollution but also have access to better viewing locations. I am still learning alot of things about exploring the sky. Love sharing the different seasons of the skies with filly and friends

Am looking forward to researching this site and learning more about the hobby. 

Mike S.  Camden OH.

Edited by Thehammer
Mispelled

Hello Mike, and welcome to SGL, see you around the forums.

Clear Sky's. 🌃

Welcome. I hope you have lots of fun with the forum - a very large pool of knowledge. 🙂

Hello Mike, You have arrived at great place to share Your passion and learn new things. Enjoy Your hobby! Clear skies!