Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

More NLC action

well last night i was out shooting for commission work and it was going horrible as there must be some sort of event coming soon as there are banners and signs all over the city buildings.  I got some new angles so it wasn't a complete bust. 

Whilst in the que for the car park ticket my head was wandering looking up. I saw some bright patches over to the North and thought sure not at 11:25? too early for sure.  Then came the messages "Danny NLC's visable " BIG DISPLAY"

great i was starving and i had planned on going to the KFC on the way home. I've had an image in my head for a while for a local spot that i visit quite regularly, and to my knowledge ive not seen a shot of NLC's from it. So i made the short trip through the wallasey tunnel to New Brighton lighthouse.  What can i can i say my jaw dropped when i came along side the prom and saw the display, it was so bright! i literary  ran to the beach and set up.

hope you like :)

Danny :hello2:   

42450116114_7bb0c02fe1_c.jpgNew Brighton NLC by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

That image is surreal, breathtaking, I have been a photographer for 12 years but I haven't topped that, I would be framing that double quick if it were mine.

I took a look at your work on Flikr, your work is sublime my friend, you have the eye, and heart, of a true photographer.

9 hours ago, Sunshine said:

That image is surreal, breathtaking, I have been a photographer for 12 years but I haven't topped that, I would be framing that double quick if it were mine.

I took a look at your work on Flikr, your work is sublime my friend, you have the eye, and heart, of a true photographer.

Thank for the kind words Sunshine :)

3 hours ago, clarkpm4242 said:

Lovely timelapse sequence.  Clearly shows the impact of the change in lighting on the clouds as the sun moves west to east.

Nice!

getting better every time i go out :)

10 hours ago, estwing said:

what great work Dan...love it...Happy Birthday mate.

cheers sweetheart 

11 hours ago, johnfosteruk said:

Jawdropping, and always nice to shoot a scene nobody else has (to your knowledge anyway) shot before.

thank you John :)

11 hours ago, Craney said:

Beautiful.

thanks very much Craney 

11 hours ago, andy fearn said:

Fantastic. An amazing composition.

cheers Andy :) 

Archived