Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss_winners.thumb.jpg.9deb4a8db27e7485a7bb99d98667c94e.jpg

Crater Clavius taken on the same night as before, different video, smaller ROI, the best from the night.

Saxon 8" Maksutov, SkyWatcher EQ5, ZWO ASI224MC. Captured in SharpCap, stacked in AutoStakkert, wavelets in RegiStax, edited in PaintDotNet. Conditions good from Mandurah, Western Australia.

5505 frames captured from a 3 minute video, 25% (825) best frames stacked.

218924779_20_07_51_l4_ap733_convClaviusCrater5505t25p825stSaxon8inMakASI224MCFinalAPWASGL.png.1ee7ccd2c6f83c983cda471138b239d5.png

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Del Russel
      Hi guys,
      I wonder if anyone is able to help me.
      Recently bought the ZWOASI224c and connected it to my SW 80x600 appo doublet unguided. Have taken videos and stills of Jupiter and processed with Sharpcap, AS and Registax but the results from Registax are appauling.
      Have been using this scope with a x2 Barlow and my Panasonic GX8 and getting very reasonable results so dissapointed with the ZWO so far.
      Any suggestions would be most appreciated, thanks in advance. Images to follow

• By Aussie Dave
      My main target early this morning was Crater Clavius but I decided to capture an extra video above and below it as conditions seemed good on live view. Detail could be seem on live view of the inside of the Clavius crater walls with brief glimpses of craterlets and small flows on the crater floor. This image is a vertical 3 pane stitch.
      Saxon 8" Maksutov, SkyWatcher EQ5, ZWO ASI224MC. Captured in SharpCap, stacked in AutoStakkert, wavelets in RegiStax, stitched in Image Composite Editor, edited in PaintDotNet. Conditions good from Mandurah, Western Australia.

• By Aussie Dave
      Saturn from the 23rd of June 2018.
      Captured in SharpCap, stacked in AutoStakkert, wavelets in RegiStax, edited in PaintDotNet.
      Saxon 8" Mak, SkyWatcher EQ5, ZWO ASI224MC with Tele Vue 2.5x Powermate. Conditions poor to average from Mandurah, Western Australia.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.