Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Welcome to FLO Tele Vue

welcome_tele_vue_banner_v2.jpg

You can now buy Tele Vue eyepieces, telescopes, mounts and accessories from FLO :smile: 

Our first stock shipment is winging it's way to us as as I type. 

We have added Tele Vue eyepieces to our website and more will follow so if you can't find what you are looking for please ask.  

Steve & the FLO team.  

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank-you for the positive comments ?

Whenever we asked people what they would like to see at FLO, that wasn't already there, the no.1 response was always Tele Vue. We have been wanting Tele Vue at FLO for years so are feeling very pleased today. It wasn't easy (as befits a premium brand) but here we are. Finally! A genuine Tele Vue account. Officially sourced and fully supported ?

Steve 

Thinking back... I remember over a decade ago I used to own some Tele Vue eyepieces but sold them (along with pretty-much everything else I owned!) to help finance the launch of FLO. My 9mm Nagler, Nagler-Zoom and 24mm Panoptic were favourites. I can replace them now ?

Steve 

24 minutes ago, FLO said:

It wasn't easy (as befits a premium brand) but here we are. Finally! A genuine Tele Vue account. Officially sourced and fully supported ?

Tele Vue is indeed a premium brand, but this also says an awful lot about FLO.

18 minutes ago, FLO said:

Thinking back... I remember over a decade ago I used to own some Tele Vue eyepieces but sold them (along with pretty-much everything else I owned!) to help finance the launch of FLO. My 9mm Nagler, Nagler-Zoom and 24mm Panoptic were favourites. I can replace them now ?

Steve 

I still have that 3-6 zoom ?

Helen

15 minutes ago, alanjgreen said:

We must be due a Televue sale any time about now :) 

Oi! ?

Joking aside. Tele Vue are running a 'Mars Madness' promotion with 10% off all their higher magnification eyepieces (13mm and below). 

The discounts are already entered into our website so no need for a discount code. 

39 minutes ago, 25585 said:

OK FLO, the big challenge for you, TV refractors & mounts! 

You haven’t read the first post ?

Tele Vue telescopes, mounts and accessories will be added soon and are included in the stock delivery enroute to us. Is there something in particular you are considering? 

Steve 

Archived