Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Skywatcher 150/750mm eq-sky

54 minutes ago, Cornelius Varley said:

The telescope appears to be an older model of the Skywatcher 150p. The mount, however, is an EQ2 which might be a bit small for the telescope.

Leaving the mount , what is the quality of image and the tube itself ?And what should i expect through this scope when viewing planets and dso s ?

1 hour ago, Krishnam kalra said:

Leaving the mount , what is the quality of image and the tube itself ?And what should i expect through this scope when viewing planets and dso s ?

My first proper telescope was the Celestron C150N which is the same telescope as the Skywatcher 150/750. A very nice telescope, which I still have 18 years later. The Skywatcher 150/750 EQ-Sky will be undermounted on an EQ2, the EQ3-2 normally supplied with this telescope is a better match.

I've had a good look at the pictures of that scope. I'm not 100% sure that it is actually a Skywatcher at all, even an older style one :icon_scratch:

There are a number of small details such as the logo, the finder and it's mount, the focusser and the tube rings that just don't look quite like any Skywatcher or it's predecessor brand, Helios.

It is much more like this one, which is not a Skywatcher:

1306-einsteigerteleskop-spiegelfernrohr-1000.jpg

3 hours ago, John said:

I've had a good look at the pictures of that scope. I'm not 100% sure that it is actually a Skywatcher at all, even an older style one :icon_scratch:

There are a number of small details such as the logo, the finder and it's mount, the focusser and the tube rings that just don't look quite like any Skywatcher or it's predecessor brand, Helios.

It is much more like this one, which is not a Skywatcher:

1306-einsteigerteleskop-spiegelfernrohr-1000.jpg

I had a talk with the tejraj company and they are saying that they are in this business for 40 years and they do not have any duplicate telescope . And i searched about them on internet and they have got pretty good reviews !http://www.tejraj.com

34 minutes ago, Krishnam kalra said:

I had a talk with the tejraj company and they are saying that they are in this business for 40 years and they do not have any duplicate telescope . And i searched about them on internet and they have got pretty good reviews !http://www.tejraj.com

Ok - I hope it works out well for you :smiley:

Archived