Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar_close-ups_winners.thumb.jpg.b5fb18580607a749e382266fe55a02a1.jpg

FLO

Skywatcher Evostar 80ED DS-Pro OTA

One Skywatcher Evostar 80ED DS-Pro OTA.

Customer Return

OTA only including rings and dovetail but no other accessories. Focuser works fine but very slightly rough in some places - won't affect use.

Comes with a Moonlite 1.25" to 2" adapter.

Full manufacturers warranty.

£359.00 £323.00  (saving £36.00)

sky-watcher_evostar_80_ed_ota.jpg

Is this the same one that was posted at a reduced price last month, or just similar problem with focuser shaft?

On 19/06/2018 at 23:57, Dragon_Astro said:

Is this the same one that was posted at a reduced price last month, or just similar problem with focuser shaft?

The same telescope. I have just checked it again myself. The focuser is fine. No different to any other Sky-Watcher cast-metal dual-speed focuser. 

Sky-Watcher use a basic dual-speed Crayford focuser for their ED Pro models. It won't give Moonlite or Starlight Instruments sleepless nights but is perfectly adequate for most users. 

HTH, 

Steve 

4 minutes ago, jeffkane5 said:

Did this sell

Yes - if you click on any of our clearance links and the page is no longer available it means somebody beat you to it I'm afraid - these don't hang around long, particular ED80's!