Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

astrophotography setup

hello everyone!

i have the setup of the cpc 1100 gps xlt telescope from celestron (schmidt cassegrain telescope), on milburn wedge and hyperstar.

im thinking to replace this setup for more astrophotography setup...

i thought on this setup and ill be happy to know your opinion on this setup, if it is good for astrophotography (i think very rarely for observing), and if it is in general good. thank you!

ioptron 6 inch Ritchey-Chrétien Telescope. i thought about this allot between RC telescope and APO telescope.

LX85 GERMAN EQUATORIAL MOUNT. especially because i dont need meridian flip. in other forum the people told me that another mount will be better because not all of the people know this mount. so another option is this mount:

CEM25P with Hard Case

Orion Magnificent Mini Deluxe AutoGuider Package. its looks good for its price and it have a focuser. maybe i will shoot with this camera in the future and i do not know if I'll manage the monochrome imager... (to turn the image to color)

this is the setup... maybe in the future some accessories will be added like: electric focuser, filter wheel, reducer... but maybe...

thank you very much!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have the GSO/IOptron/Altair Astro/Astr-Tech/Orion 6 inch f/9 Rc scope. They all come from GSO factory. If you are game for collimation, then by all means go for it, but do remember that its a slow scope, f/9, but good for galaxies as many folks have got some great pics. Now the CEM 25P is a nice mount, but do go for the IEQ30 or 45-PRO, they're better i'd reckon if not for anything else, but the loading limit.

Archived