SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

New Lower Delivery Charges

Royal Mail is now fully integrated into our Inventory System so when you next order at FLO you will find a wider range of delivery options. Several of them cheaper than before ?

International customers ordering smaller items will benefit most. I.e. they can now choose a postal option for astronomy filters, adapters, cables, books, etc. (Previously only more expensive courier options were available). 

UK customers will also benefit, particularly those living in remote locations, because they can choose from a wider range of postal options (the local postie has no difficulty finding you whereas couriers sometimes struggle).

Hope that helps.  

Regards, 

Steve & the FLO team 

If you notice a delivery charge that doesn't make sense or seems out of place, please contact us so we can check the product's weights & measures have been entered correctly.  We are only human ?

Steve 

2 minutes ago, Davey-T said:

Thanks FLO, service has always been good except DHL tracking wasn't too precise so you had to wait in all day for them.

That, Sir, is next on our todo list ?

DHL are BRILLIANT at getting packages safely to our customers, especially our international ones. But here in the UK people now expect timed delivery slots. DHL don't offer that so we are looking for another courier to run alongside DHL for those who require it. 

42 minutes ago, FLO said:

DHL are BRILLIANT at getting packages safely to our customers, especially our international ones. But here in the UK people now expect timed delivery slots. DHL don't offer that so we are looking for another courier to run alongside DHL for those who require it. 

May I suggest you look at DPD - 1hr time lots and always found them to be great.

Is there any way that delivery's could be made to the local post office, amazon offer it as a pickup service (might be specific to them). I find it really handy as I can pick the parcel up on the way home, if it goes to a sorting office it takes an extra 24hrs and another journey. Might prove handy for people living in villages.

27 minutes ago, Demonperformer said:

May I suggest you look at DPD - 1hr time lots and always found them to be great.

+1 for DPD who seem to be setting the benchmark at the moment.  However, make sue it's not DPD Local (formerly Interlink Express), which is an entirely different thing altogether and I think is their domestic carrier, bit like Hermes and MyHermes who are very different in the way they operate.

• 1 month later...
On 21/06/2018 at 13:18, Demonperformer said:

On 21/06/2018 at 13:50, RayD said:

+1 for DPD who seem to be setting the benchmark at the moment.  

On 21/06/2018 at 12:36, FLO said:

We can now provide DPD deliveries ? 

We are currently running DHL and DPD alongside each other to determine their strengths and weaknesses (no courier is good at everything). 

Thank-you for the suggestions, 

Steve 

What's the difference between:

Europe Royal Mail:
 Europe Royal Mail Tracked & Signed

The first one has no tracking number of both have tracking number but only the second requires to sign when delivered?

5 minutes ago, Rick_It said:

What's the difference between:

Europe Royal Mail:
   Europe Royal Mail Tracked & Signed

The first one has no tracking number of both have tracking number but only the second requires to sign when delivered?

Europe Royal Mail is regular mail. 

Europe Royal Mail Tracked & Signed is the same but it's progress can be tracked and a signature is necessary on arrival. 

Does that help? ? 

Steve 

• 2 weeks later...

He will correct me if I am wrong, but I think it was DHL who literally went the extra mile when delivering Tomatobro’s Esprit 150. The access road was temporarily closed so the driver delivered it by hand in it's cardboard box, carrying it about 100 yards.

He is probably still recovering.

Archived