Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_planets.thumb.jpg.e76f0a73fd950ae15415beb032373794.jpg

haitch

Eq6 Pro Mount head with belt mod

Posted (edited)

Eq6 pro mount head upgraded with Rowan belt drive mod (plus regrease and worm adjustment) and improved latitude bolts.

I’ve also upgraded the puck to a dual losmandy/vixen which, although intended for the newer version and doesn’t sit as deep as it ought in the recess, has still held my C11 securely. I’ll also include the original vixen only puck in case you prefer to use that.

Includes 2 counterweights with plenty of paint chips - sorry forgot them for the photos.

Previous owner removed side cap to adjust tension and I have added a hand nut so it’s easy to adjust on the fly.

Comes with a shoestring EQDIR module too but you’ll need to find a serial to usb adaptor.

It has both the SynScan (v3.xx upgradeable firmware) and syntrek handsets with it.

If you only intend to run it from a pc I’ll knock £50 off if you don’t want the synscan goto handset (you’ll still have the syntrek for tracking standalone).

So £575 without synscan handset or £625 with.

Collection only (almost goes without saying on one of these) based in West Midlands but travel down M5 to Bridgwater regularly and up the M6 to J18/19 sometimes and also along the M54 to Shrewsbury so could meet up en route.

No power supply included

Only selling as I've just bought JKulin's Az-Eq6 GT :) 

Cheers

Paul

7586838A-3A93-473F-B396-2737EB328B74.jpeg

190F7EC6-ABCC-4A59-9196-C324987BB6BA.jpeg

Edited by haitch
Add pics