Narrowband

SGL SP2019?

Horatio

I know this sounds a bit crazy but I have to book all my days off and holidays for 2019 in the next few weeks.  I haven't been to a SGL SP yet and would like to go next year but need some rough idea when it/or they happen (do you have more than 1 a year).  I know it's early for specific dates, but what month do they usually happen and how many days is it a  3 or 4 etc, is it usually the beginning of the month or later in the month?

I ask only because I have patients that are already booking their appointments to see me in April/May/June 2019.  I Need to book my days off ASAP or I'll end up working all year 24/7. 

Could anyone give some pointers when would be good for me to keep clear a few days in anticipation of attending my first SGL SP?

Thanks in anticipation..

On ‎11‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 22:39, michaelmorris said:

As far as I am aware the SGLSP is held once a year, nowadays it is in October at around the new Moon. In the last two years it has been the next new moon after the Kelling Heath Autumn Equinox star party.

Thanks Michael

On ‎13‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 10:08, cjdawson said:

Most likely to be 26-27th.  The first october one that I want to was over halloween weekend.

Cheers CJ, I'll have to go with the date and just hope.

Archived