Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

EQMOD Language

PaulR1

anyone have anyidea how to change the language in EQMOD ?

I have it on this PC running in English because the PC is in English but on my laptop its in Dutch because the operating system language on that machine is Dutch.

Would like to swap EQMOD into English on the laptop.

On the eqmod faq it says that the software picks up the language from the language that the computer uses but by default will use english if a certain language DLL file does not exist on the machine.

Ive looked for a NL DLL file but cant seem to find one , as logically if I remove that file EQMOD will default into English.

Anyone have an idea pls ?

With EQMOD not running use the toolbox app to open up your EQMOD setup screen. Under General options there is a language dropdown where you can select between "locale dependent" and "English". Note if you want the simulator to be in english to you'll have to do the same for the simulator setup.

FYI the dll is named EQMODNL.dll and should be in the install directory along with eqmod.exe (probably something like Program Files(x86)/Common Files/ASCOM/Telescope)

Chris.

Archived