Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Lunt 8x32 WL Solar Bins.

I've just received a pair of Lunt 8x32 WL Solar bins which I bought from a fellow SGL member. 

They are (as you'd expect from Lunt) very well constructed and are a good weight, but not heavy. 

I took them outside to try them and was extremely impressed with the view. The Sun is a very nice size and the image is very sharp and clear. Unfortunately I was unable to see the new AR because my arms are aching which made holding the bins steady difficult. 

The bins themselves come with dust caps on both ends which are attached, so no more dropping them and the dog running off and chewing them. They also come in a nice little shoulder bag and have a neck strap. 

Underneath the Lunt logo at the front of bins between objectives is a fitting to attach an L bracket for mounting them onto a tripod. 

All in all I am extremely happy with these bins and can't fault them. They aren't exactly cheap but like anything else, you pay for quality. Cheaper brands are available. I got mine at a very good 2nd hand price which couldn't be resisted. They (and the box they come in) look like they have just come off the production line. 

10/10

DSC_0205.JPG

Archived