Where am I, Vol 1

Rodd

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Rodd said:

You'll be surpised

16 hours ago, Rodd said:

OK--how about this one.  Leonardo da Vinci, the painter of the heavens.

Rod

MR-7g-crop.jpg.d92ce4475f639239a1ab58632a4ca283.jpg

You did the California nebula in this colour scheme, not so long ago. Could it be a detail of that? That's my guess.

6 hours ago, wimvb said:

You did the California nebula in this colour scheme, not so long ago. Could it be a detail of that? That's my guess.

The Ha League...is that like an intergalactic Justice League? ??

Regarding da Vinci's masterpiece.....I would be very surprised if you have not imaged this target.  And if you have imaged it, this feature pops out, well, like the mystery hand in the Last Supper.  Here is a little more area for you to consider.

MR-7g-crop2.jpg.67ec039bf34e96c2085433a492c90fc6.jpg

8 hours ago, HunterHarling said:

My best guess is the Pacman nebula, but this one is seriously hard.

No...….Anyone who has imaged this target has seen this (if they closely inspects the image during processing)

Rodd

58 minutes ago, Rodd said:

The Ha League...is that like an intergalactic Justice League? ??

Regarding da Vinci's masterpiece.....I would be very surprised if you have not imaged this target.  And if you have imaged it, this feature pops out, well, like the mystery hand in the Last Supper.  Here is a little more area for you to consider.

MR-7g-crop2.jpg.67ec039bf34e96c2085433a492c90fc6.jpg

NGC7380 - the wizard nebula!

1 minute ago, tooth_dr said:

NGC7380 - the wizard nebula!

Yay!!!  The Wizard is full of people and people parts, while the Pacman is full of animals and landscapes.  

Rodd

34 minutes ago, tooth_dr said:

It isn't Rodd, hope it's not too noisy or too small a fOV>

Perhaps a bit non descript.  Then again, maybe I just have not imaged this target, or have not noticed this feature.  I have not perused my collection (yet)

Rodd

29 minutes ago, tooth_dr said:

WINNER WINNER!!

big_object.jpg

New Rule:   The crop must be displayed at the angle it appears in the image from which it was extracted.  This is intended to lessen the potential for crops to be turned to make identification more difficult.  Then again Hunter got it, so maybe its not necessary.

odd

Archived