Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Forum Upgrade - 22nd May 2018

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Opening the new emoji-list makes the browser on my Android phone freeze. It's a real pain in the singularity. Basically can't use smileys anymore.

EDIT: I'm managing better now, things work a bit swifter if I invoke the emoji picker by typing the beginning of the emoji's name, preceeded by a colon, like : smi (without the space).

Ditto here on Android M. But I find the whole forum is running slower generally since. On my BlackBerry 10 mobile, its even slower than Android. Typing this on a Win 7 64 bit laptop, I notice a slightly slower speed, but not as bad. Not tried the MacBook yet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Grant. I have noticed another odd issue. When using mobile safari on my iPhone, if I select ‘Compose new’ from the messages menu then it opens the search option instead. However, if I go into my inbox and then try to start a new private message then it all works fine. Please shout if you need any more info. 

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived