Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

The Moon in A Room

Les Ewan

I got this for my birthday today its a little glowing Moon.Made using 3D technology this little lamp even has the mountains in relief.Its really like having the Moon in your hands..if that were possible...which its not .:wacko:Its powered with a internal battery which can be recharged via a USB port,and sits on a little wooden stand.IMG_0166.thumb.JPG.6f685ad143db68c07251b5f45bd815d2.JPG

Here is mine taken in my tent at the Brecon beacons AstroCamp star party in April. On the Friday night it was the only celestial object to bee seen due to cloud.

Another great thing about this lamp is that when you put it on charge, it turns blue!!!!! 

I think it must have magic powers as we had clear  skies on then Saturday, more that was to be had at Kelling Heath during the same weekend so I am told.

20180417_210224.jpg

20cm is a good size. They look much bigger in the other images posted here. 

Finding space on my desk could be an issue but I can tidy that up. It's a filing system, entertainment system, junk collector at the moment. 

Just ordered the dual colour 20cm.

These are really impressive. I love the way the mountains are raised and not just flat. Hurrah for 3d printing. 

Archived