Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_open_clusters.thumb.jpg.f534ff4cbeb9f1a55a0d894ac8bc190b.jpg

jacksdad

COMPLETED - 1 1/4" 45° (or 90°) diagonal

I'm after a diagonal, I'd prefer a 45° but a 90 would be acceptable. Not particularly bothered whether it's mirror or prism.

Doesn't need to be anything special as long as it's not (too) terrible - very limited budget available though - a kit one that's been upgraded from would be fine.

Anything kicking about?

astroboot.co.uk has one for sale 45 degree albeit for 24 quid delivered to don't know if this is to expensive.

Andy 

I've got one you can have for nowt. It's been kicking around my box of bits for ages. It's a celestron 1.25" 90 degree prism. Actually a good little diagonal but surplus to requirements! If that's any good PM me your address and I'll post it on. 

Craig 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, CraigT82 said:

I've got one you can have for nowt. It's been kicking around my box of bits for ages. It's a celestron 1.25" 90 degree prism. Actually a good little diagonal but surplus to requirements! If that's any good PM me your address and I'll post it on. 

Craig 

That'd be brilliant, thanks.

PM on the way.