Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

blown controller

Anyone had any problems with Sky-watcher EQ5 pro motor control box's, and can point me in the direction for repair/replacement, Mine quit on me Saturday night and to say I am cheesed off was an understatement, first clear night, new scope to try and no way of getting the thing to work, now waiting for FLO to open tomorrow so I can see if they have one and can help, Grumpy Lum,

• 4 weeks later...

Now know what I have done. Plugged a lead from another unit into my goto. Seems it has blown the handset too, so , while on holiday visited FLO and bought a new box of EQ5 moters and bits. Was cheaper than buying individual items, and as a bonus, got to meet Martin,Lisa and another nice lady who all work there. Great to put names to faces and they are a great bunch. Just got to wait till holiday is over then get the toolbox out and replace every thing. Hope this solves it and also goung to tape new leads so I dont do it again!!!!! 

Archived