Narrowband

Heya from starting again astronomer

ClaireBradshaw

Hi all... been a while since I did any astronomy and few changes in the mean time. Im based in Horsham west sussex and have a SW 150p on an EQ 3. I was into imaging and observing - anything really; planets DSOs whatever. Was even published in All About Space which was pretty cool.

Then life threw a curve ball and things have changed. But I want to start again. I still have all my kit and want to get back into it. Supporting friends would like to see me imaging again to show Im getting myself back together. 

In the past I always found astronomy to be a lonely subject. So Im looking for others in my area I can join up with and help myself to rebuild. I'm dying to learn new techniques and get some amazing DSOs done. Anyone out there?

Some of my old pictures... low res because from FB. Hopefully some others out there near me? 

Claire 

FB_IMG_1483048775827.jpg

FB_IMG_1487868419328.jpg

FB_IMG_1502578114949.jpg

Hiya Claire and welcome to SGL, I do not live close to you and I do not do AP but I am sure there are plenty who do and will join you...... I kind of like the solitude ??

Hello Claire and welcome to SGL, enjoyment is the key to most hobbies, so enjoy the community ,

but most of all enjoy your self.

Good luck and Clear Sky's.

Archived