Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

BAA Summer meeting, July 7

The BAA Summer meeting takes place at Warwick University over the week-end of July 6 to 8. The main meeting day is Saturday July 7. There are two sessions of talks running in parallel: one on Variable Stars and one on "Exploring Solar Systems – Near and Far". You can mix and match the sessions - there is a fantastic line-up speakers from both the amateur and professional community.

You can come for the day, or stay overnight on the campus. This meeting is open to members and non-members. Booking is via the BAA website.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2018 at 22:19, andrew s said:

They even have me giving a talk on progress towards automated high resolution spectroscopy !

Regards Andrew

What more incentive do SGLers need? Come along to the meeting and hear Andrew's talk! I said we had a top line-up of speakers!

(Andrew is covering his ears at the moment, so I can say that he's one of the UK's foremost amateur spectroscopists, so it's well worth coming along just to hear him speak!).

7 minutes ago, andrew s said:

Robin_astro, a much more accomplished spectroscopic, is also talking about his supernova work.

Indeed he is - even more reason for SGLers to come along!

On 03/05/2018 at 16:31, JeremyS said:

The BAA Summer meeting takes place at Warwick University over the week-end of July 6 to 8. The main meeting day is Saturday July 7. There are two sessions of talks running in parallel: one on Variable Stars and one on "Exploring Solar Systems – Near and Far". You can mix and match the sessions - there is a fantastic line-up speakers from both the amateur and professional community.

You can come for the day, or stay overnight on the campus. This meeting is open to members and non-members. Booking is via the BAA website.

Hello! The link says that I'm not authorized to access the website. 

2 hours ago, Silvien said:

Hello! The link says that I'm not authorized to access the website. 

Sorry Silvien. I have updated the links in my original post. I hope you can get into the booking page now.

It would be wonderful if you can attend.

Jeremy

• 3 weeks later...

Archived