Narrowband

Hi from London

AkseOne

Hi all!

I am a new Photographer with a apitite for the stars :) , Having recently found freedom I am currently aiming to travel darkest places in the world and photograph the stars from the view of a camera.

I am not so much into the Telescopic side of things but I run a Canon 80D with a Sigma 18-35mm 1.8f lens, My first (and most recent trip) was the island of Svalbard in the Arctic Circle and I loved it. Next trip is to Sunny Shropshire on Sunday to get some practice in and hopefully snap the milky way and eventually I aim to get to some of the more abandoned places in the world.

My search for milky way tips brought me here and it seems like a wealth of knowledge so I thought I would stay and see if I can eventually contribute and share knowledge.

If you have some awesome spots that are relatively cheap to get too across Europe please do let me know! I will add them to my list.

Happy to answer any questions on Svalbard if anyone is curious and in the meantime here is one of my favourite shots from the trip! 

I look forward to speaking with you all at somepoint.

Aaron

20180222004243_IMG_0321.JPG

Hello Aaron, and welcome to SGL, very nice image, good luck with your travels, and

with your photography, hope you post more images soon.

Clear Sky's.

Hi,Aaron, and a warm welcome from Essex. That`s one stunning image the colours are just sublime. Of to Shropshire are you I used to live near Bishops Castle a little place called Hope Valley,one pub and 5 houses and the sky`s something to die for,enjoy yourself. Des

25 minutes ago, des anderson said:

Hi,Aaron, and a warm welcome from Essex. That`s one stunning image the colours are just sublime. Of to Shropshire are you I used to live near Bishops Castle a little place called Hope Valley,one pub and 5 houses and the sky`s something to die for,enjoy yourself. Des

Off to Striperstones :) will see if I can spend time in Hope Valley too!

Hope you enjoy SGL Aaron,  Populated with good people and willing to assist when needed.
Nice Photo by the way, splendid view  of your foot :icon_biggrin:. You must have be laying on the ground to capture that.

Archived