Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Mare Vaporum - The reptilian humanoid face

N3ptune

A few weeks ago I think it was around 2018-04-22 (I didn't write the date.. but according to Stellarium, that's about it, the moon at about 51% illumination) in Mare Vaporum I saw what appears to be a huge reptilian humanoid face right on the surface of the moon. It's incredible at a specific % of moon illumination only, where the face is very contrasted,  like a giant watermark. :icon_biggrin: (it's no conspiracy theory, only me seeing various shapes all around and my first observation of that face was around 2 years ago, took 2 years for me to see it again)

From the map, it's where the red arrow is pointing but obviously it's missing the right lighting. Still, a part of the idea is there, 2 eyes, a central face separation from some Star Trek creature, a mouth, eyebrows etc.

26y6vVB.png?1

My sketch looks more like a childish face but the real thing looks more like a mature male strong and scary creature face.

h3KxSdR.jpg

My science fiction anyways, I highly recommend the observation of Mare Vaporum. (This face is probably a well known for years, I didn't search google before doing this publication. :icon_biggrin:)

I can see the face in your sketch, do you think the reptilians who are running the world are responsible?:icon_biggrin:  The human brain has a great capacity for defining shapes in all manner of places.  Love the image, BTW.

@pbyrne, you should see that with the ideal lighting and at the right distance from the terminator, at the eyepiece, it's very impressive.

I don't know if the aliens could be controlling humanity form a hidden point, but the fact I know, it's not a subject politicians of the world like to discuss extensively (or without turning the subject into a joke.)

Great sketch N3ptune. I posted about this area recently, enquiring about what it is called as I couldn’t find any definitive references. I find it a really fascinating area, unlike any other in the lunar surface I think. 

You’ve caught Hyginus and the rille very well too :) 

thanks @Stu if you still have the link of your discussion about Vaporum, I could go check it out.

@Ruud hehehe thanks for comparing this work to Picasso :p but I want to try again.

This is the first time I saw the face on the moon 2016-04-14 precisely, I have a note in my logs to find the face back at all cost, it took 2 years... That fast sketch was done by memory not at the eyepiece.. it was just to keep the overall idea of the shape in memory.

sKlIpFX.jpg?2

@johnfosteruk nice, you won't be disappointed.

Archived