Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

3 Panel Mosaic with good detail

Taken on 22nd April 2018, using FLT98 with 2x Powermate and an ASI178MM via USB3 . Mosaic of 3 images taken at full camera resolution of 3096 x 2080. Only 5 seconds of video taken for each image at 26 fps due to limited RAM in Mini PC. Exposure 25mS, Gain 0. Stacked in Autostakkert with best 25% of frames used. Each image processed with Astra Image Deconvolution - Sharpening plugin for Photoshop followed by a slight contrast enhancement using Astra Image Multiscale Contrast plugin and then manually registered in Photoshop to produce composite image of 4600 x 5500 pixels.

5ae3c683ca7e8_3panelmosaic22-04-2018.thumb.jpg.088b2f66d74e8ed56d0e0bc9d6190769.jpg

Alan

Wow that zoom level combined with entire lunar field makes me feel like flying in Appolo ship in orbit around the moon while I keep zooming in and out :)

Would be even better with color, but splendid already.

Glad you liked it. :smile:. I've had to edit the original description as I uploaded the image without the Multiscale Contrast filter applied. As you can't submit two images with different processing I thought I'd better not change it as it's already been commented on. :angel:

Alan

Archived